Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Two months....

This is why I need a niche, a reason to keep writing here.... so I don't go ignoring this thing for months on end.


I'm not under any impression that I have any sort of regular readers, I've said before that I'm writing this more for my own sake than any feeling that I have something valuable to share with the wider world, but I guess I should post something every once in a while.


Anyway, the Smyth trade took more out of me than I thought. I stopped downloading and watching Oilers games (for the best, apparently) and started concerning myself with other things, like finding more places to play hockey over here. That, and the fact that I found another, more reciprocal outlet for my hockey-writing thoughts, and suddenly I start to forget about this place.


So I'll try and write more, not for you, but for me. I still have ideas bouncing around my head that I should really try to flesh out properly into concrete thoughts, and I may as well thrown them down here sometimes.

Call this a placeholder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home